Triple-offset Butterfly Valves
FZV produces triple-offset, zero leakage, butterfly valves in double flanged (short and long patterns), butt weld, lug, or wafer type designs.
- Used as control and cut-off equipment for smelting, chemical engineering, sewage engineering, environmental protection system and control subsystems of water, power, and steel plants.
- Sizes from NPS 2” to 48” (DN50 to DN1200)
- CLASS 150 to 2500 (PN20 to PN420）
- Operating temperature -196℃ to 593℃
- Compact structure, easy installation and disassembly, repair friendly and light weight
- It has a certain adjustment capability, and can be used as a control valve.
- With the triple-eccentric structural design, the sealing face is separated as soon as opening, so the mechanical wearing and friction between two sealing faces is eliminated during the opening and closing of butterfly plate, the operation torque is lowered, and the service life is longer.
- Zero leakage
- Wide range of application – triple-eccentric metallic sealing butterfly valves have a wide range of temperature, pressure and diameter.
- API 609
- ASME B16.34
- ASME B16.10
- GB/T 12221
- ASME B16.5
- ASME B16.47
- ASME B16.25
- GB/T 9113
- API 598
- ISO 5208
- GB/T 26480
- GB/T 13927