Pressure Seal Globe Valves
- For application in fields such as the electric power industry, petroleum, tap water engineering in urban construction, chemical engineering, and others.
- Sizes from NPS 2” to 24”(DN50 to DN600)
- CLASS 600 to 2500 （PN100 to PN420）
- Operating temperature -29℃ to 593℃ (the range of service temperature may vary for different materials)
- The sealing faces of valve seat and valve clack are build-up welded with hard alloy to improve the erosion resistance and extend the service life of valve.
- The friction between sealing faces is smaller during opening and closing, facilitating a longer service life.
- The valve clack is of taper, needle, ball and parabola types, and can be used to adjust the flow rate.
- The pressure self-sealing is adopted between valve body and bonnet for reliable sealing, where the higher the pressure is, the better the sealing performance would be.
- Rising stem structure, making the valve switch position be clear at a glance
- The valve stem thread will not come into contact with the medium, so the corrosion of medium to the thread is reduced.
- A certain clearance is provided between valve clack and valve stem. You may adjust it by yourself. The sealing is reliable.
- The valve clack can be machined into parabola, spherical, needle shapes, etc. according to the requirement of customer. It can be used for adjustment (rough adjustment) on pipeline.
- Short stroke is suitable for application at positions subject to frequent opening.
- Through improving the structural design and selecting reasonable packing structure and qualified packing supplier, the valves can meet the Class A sealing test requirements of ISO 15848 FE.
- ASME B16.34
- BS 1873
- GB/T 12235
- GB/T 12224
- ASME B16.5
- ASME B16.25
- GB/T 9113
- GB/T 12224
- API 598
- ISO 5208