Pressure Seal Check Valves
- For application in fields such as the electric power industry, petroleum, tap water engineering in urban construction, chemical engineering, and others.
- Sizes from NPS 2” to 50”(DN50 to DN1250)
- CLASS 600 to 2500 PN100 to PN420）
- Operating temperature -196℃ to 593℃ (the range of service temperature may vary for different materials)
- The sealing faces of valve seat and valve clack are build-up welded with hard alloy to improve the erosion resistance and extend the service life of valve.
- The pressure self-sealing type is adopted between valve body and bonnet for reliable sealing, where the higher the pressure is, the better the sealing performance would be.
- Suitable for medium backflow prevention in pipeline or device
- Large check valves are designed with hydraulic damping cylinder to prevent the valve clack from bumping the valve seat, damaging the valve or causing pipeline vibration due to fast closing.
- In case of pigging requirement, API 6D swing check valve can be manually operated to fix the opening position of valve clack, so as to achieve the pigging objective.
- ASME B16.34
- API 6D
- API 594
- BS 1868
- GB/T 12236
- GB/T 12224
- ASME B16.5
- ASME B16.47
- ASME B16.25
- GB/T 9113
- GB/T 12224
- API 598
- ISO 5208
- GB/T 26480
- GB/T 13927