Lubricated Plug Valves
- For systems of petrochemical, chemical, natural gas, LPG, gas, HVAC, food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Sizes from NPS 1/2” to 4”(DN15 to DN100)
- CLASS 150 to 300 (PN20 to PN50)
- Operating temperature -46℃ to 120℃
- The sealing faces of the valve seat and valve clack are hard faced with alloy to improve the erosion resistance and extend the service life of the valve.
- The important feature of the plug valve is that it is adaptive to multi-passage structure, so one valve can have two, three or even four flow passes.
- Quick opening and closing, small flow resistance, and fast angular travel operation
- The medium can flow in two directions, facilitating unlimited mounting direction and online repair.
- A small switching moment, with reliable sealing
- API 6D
- API 599
- ASME B16.34
- ASME B16.5
- ASME B16.25
- ASME B16.11
- GB/T 9113
- GB/T 12224
- API 598
- ISO 5208
- GB/T 26480
- GB/T 13927