Double Offset Butterfly Valve
- Used as control and cut-off equipment for smelting, chemical engineering, sewage engineering, environmental protection system and control subsystems of water, power, and steel plants.
- Sizes from NPS 2” to 48”(DN50 to DN1200)
- CLASS 150 to 600 (PN20 to PN100)
- Operating temperature -46℃ to 250℃
- Compact structure, easy installation and disassembly, repair friendly and light weight
- The eccentric structure is adopted to reduce the friction of sealing ring and extend the service life of valve.
- Small operating torque easy for opening and closing
- Good sealing performance of zero leakage.
- ASME B16.5
- ASME B16.47
- ASME B16.25
- GB/T 9113
- API 598
- ISO 5208
- GB/T 26480
- GB/T 13927