API 594 Swing Check Valves
FZV produces a wide range of API 594 Check Valves produced to the most demanding standards and for a wide range of applications.
Cast steel check valves are used in a broad range of applications and industries and are constructed of a wide range of materials including common carbon steel, alloy steel, and stainless steel.
- For application in fields such as the electric power industry, petroleum refining, petrochemical engineering, offshore oil, tap water engineering in urban construction, chemical engineering, and others.
- Sizes from 2″ to 60″
- Class range from 150 to 2500
- The body doesn’t have penetrations from disc pin or shaft
- High precision machined components
- Lapped and polished seating surface
- The disc rotates freely to avoid wearing from a fixed position
- Top-entry and easily repairable
- API 594
- ASME B16.34
- ASME B16.10
- ASME B16.5
- ASME B16.25
- ASME B16.47
- ISO 5208
- API 598